Tuesday, November 14, 2006

......whew


Tra-la! Presenting Caleb Joshua! 9 pounds 3.4 ounces...VBAC. That's right VBAC. I was supposed to go in for a C-section on Saturday 11/11. I had big plans Friday; Drop Olivia off to Grandma, pedicure, manicure, leg wax, facial,pack Hospital bag, do a little shopping, nap. Instead my day went a little something like this; Give Olivia breakfast, wrythe on the floor in pain, crawl to phone, call Mother, and Husband, call Hospital, take fastes shower on record, go to Hospital.
At 10 am when the Dr. checked I was not dialated so the suggestion was made that I could just get the C-section then or wait and see what would happen. By the time She checked again at 11:30 I was at 3cm. Things went fiarly fast from there. I have sopem anxiety about how this two kid thing is going to go.....something tells me I am not in Kansas anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home